NetSuite is an ERP system suitable for everyone – especially for companies aiming to international markets.
Benefits of Netsuite to your business:
- Single system. NetSuite is an ERP system that includes customer relationship management and many other systems needed to support your business. You can manage everyone from the same system easily and efficiently.
- Keys for internationalisation. With NetSuite managing the systems of subsidiaries is handy – the system is specifically designed for companies targeting the international market.
- Cloud service. NetSuite is scalable as your business grows.
- Applications. NetSuite can be extended with applications to support your unique business. The program can be customised with a variety of tools – this gives NetSuite a user-friendly package that guides your company's everyday life and operations.
- Local and global. Get support from a reliable and domestic expert, Woolman. We are a NetSuite Alliance Partner.
NetSuite includes the following features to support your business, among others:
- enterprise resource planning (ERP): financial management, materials
- management and project management CRM, or customer relationship
- management corporate social media management document
- management and customer, supplier and partner portals
Here's how to enable NetSuite with Woolman:
Before we roll up our sleeves, let’s examine together the current state of your business: Where to go, where we could grow, and how the NetSuite system could best serve your business. We look for the features and add-ons in NetSuite that best serve your operations and goals.
As we delve deeper into your business with the introduction of NetSuit, we can also develop it during the project. Business development is part of Woolman's NetSuite projects.
During the construction phase of the project, we will tailor NetSuit to meet your needs and build an environment that supports your business. At this point, we also test and customize NetSuite to meet the needs of your business.
Our goal is that the whole serves your business and you know how to take full advantage of it yourself. So we not only build the system for you, but you are involved in the various stages of the project and learn to use the system independently and effectively.
Prior to the official launch of NetSuite, we will transfer all necessary data from the old system to NetSuite. In this way, changing the platform is seamless and up-to-date, and there is no time for data breaks.
Woolman experts will be there to support you after deployment. We will continue to develop business with you and help you promote internationalisation. You also have access to a local and Finnish-language support service, which is well acquainted not only with the twists and turns of international financial administration, but also with domestic regulations.