Nordic Shipping App - Nordic shipping methods for Shopify
Nordic Shipping App enables you to print shipping labels directly from Shopify orders to multiple domestic and international carriers. It also allows your customers to choose closest pick up points at checkout. Nordic Shipping App is integrated to Unifaun and you can access all carriers, allowing you to ship world wide as your business grows. The app has been developed in co-creation with merchants and is installed in over 180 Shopify stores.
$19 per month
Integrates to carriers through Unifaun
- Print unlimited amount of shipping labels directly from Shopify orders
- Connect your chosen carriers into your Shopify store
- Print shipping labels Individually or in bulk
- Print customs declarations documents (CN23 and CN22)
- Show own closest stores as pick up points at checkout
With Nordic Shipping App you can ship with the following carriers:
Nordic Shipping App enables the merchant to:
- Print shipping labels directly from Shopify orders without leaving the store.
- Print carrier specific shipping labels for all chosen carriers.
- Print labels individually or in bulk.
- Preset printing to set orders in fulfilled status. If merchant’s process is different, settings can be adjusted to match them.
- Use a barcode reader attached to the app, to read orders and print labels. This enables an efficient collecting and a flawless order handling process.
- Print international customs declaration forms such as trade invoice, CN23 and CN22 forms (includes DHL paperless trade documents)
- Show closest pick up points for Postnord at checkout.
- Add closest own stores as pick up points to show at checkout.
- Delivery methods that the merchant names in Shopify, are easily mapped to Nordic Shipping App, and connected to your carriers to enable deliveries.
- Nordic Shipping App accesses all popular international carriers through a Unifaun integration. In order to use the app, merchant needs a Unifaun account. If you don’t have an existing Unifaun account, Nordic Shipping App support team will help you open one. If you have questions regarding this or wish us to open the account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the carrier you are using is not on the list, please contact us and we will add it. The list of carriers grows with the growth of merchant needs.
In 2019 more than 400 000 deliveries were sent worldwide with Nordic Shipping App.
Using the Nordic Shipping App:
- Nordic Shipping App is an unlisted app and is not in Shopify Appstore yet.
- A new merchant can access the app by ordering the app on this page, under topic Billing Plan.
- Billing is done through Shopify Billing Plans as is the standard with Shopify. Price of the app is given in USD ($). Monthly fee will be billed through merchant’s credit card attached to Shopify account every 30 days. Merchant can access the app in Shopify admin.
- Nordic Shipping App is installed per store.
- Nordic Shipping App support is free. Support service hours are on weekdays from 8am to 4 pm (UTC+2, EET). Our support can be reached at email@example.com. Our support language is English.
- Shopify requires the installation of Shopify Carrier Calculated Shipping –app when the merchant wants to show pick up points at checkout. Merchant shall be in charge of installing the service.
- Nordic Shipping App shall inform on any identified failure situations within the app, in firsthand on this web page or in the app. If the situation originates with Shopify or other third party, Woolman shall forward the information with no delay for them to mend. Nordic Shipping App has no control, nor can it take responsibility for third parties repairs.
- International carriers have numerous add-on services for special cases on deliveries. Not all special cases are automatically in use in the app. To see, if a specific add-on is already available in the app, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nordic Shipping App is being constantly developed and Woolman reserves the right to make changes to the app.
Here’s a checklist to make sure you are ready and able to start shipping from your Shopify store
We have collected a checklist of important steps for merchants to go over, before you start shipping. Please note that these steps are not specific only to Nordic Shipping app, but general requirements with most shipping apps.
- Sign an agreement with one or more carriers (logistics companies) such as DHL, DB Schenker, FedEx etc. When choosing a carrier, the most important factors to consider are making sure the carrier delivers and is well known among your customers. A locally known carrier builds trust in you as a merchant and lowers the bar of purchasing for your customer.
- All carriers offer a variety of delivery methods (home delivery, delivery to pick up points etc.) Offer your customers choices, and in order to do so, make sure your agreements offer enough variety with delivery methods. Also remember, customers have the right to return goods, so make sure you have a return service.
- After you sign an agreement, you will receive individual agreement information (i.e. agreement numbers) to be able to send and receive returns. You will need these agreement numbers when you are taking a shipping app in use. In the future you will be billed by the carrier in accordance with shipments made under your agreement.
- International deliveries to multiple markets often require you to have more than one carrier. When you plan on expanding worldwide, it is important to choose the right partners to work with. Many shipping apps are limited with their integrations, focusing on local and close domestic markets. Unifaun is an integrator that enables over 100 global carriers to choose from for shipping. Nordic Shipping App is integrated to Unifaun and enables you to generate shipping labels for all your chosen carriers. All carriers use individual shipping labels and using the app enables you to print carrier’s labels directly from Shopify orders without ever leaving your store to go to an external app.
- When deciding how to price deliveries for your customers, you should consider the following: Will you offer free deliveries for all or will there be conditions applied. For example, based on weight or amount of purchase. You may want to benchmark pricing from other stores to make a decision that works for your business and customers. Shipping rates are managed in Shopify Shipping settings and shipping apps use this information to connect promised methods and prices to your chosen carriers.
- When your agreements with carriers are in place for deliveries, you have a Unifaun account and you have installed Nordic Shipping app, you are ready to start printing labels to your orders in your Shopify store. You can always add or terminate carrier agreements.