🕒 12:00 PM: Registration
We would like to welcome you to the seminar. You can find registration and name tags at the entrance. The auditorium is located on the 2nd floor. Our staff will help you find the hall.
- Reviews.io recommends and hosts the start of the event.
- Come early to register, network with like-minded professionals, and recharge for an enlightening experience.
- Our program promises to equip you with the knowledge and tools you need to take your e-commerce success to the next level.
🕒 12:30 PM: Opening Remarks
- Brief introduction to the significance of the event, introduction of the partners of the day
🕒 12:40 PM: Insights from one of Finland's iconic brands on leveraging Shopify Plus to expand and optimize their online presence | Aino Virolainen, Fazer
- Speaker: Aino Virolainen, Head of Commercial Unit eCommerce at Fazer Confectionary.
- With a strong sales and leadership background from brand companies (including LEGO) and the CPG industry, Aino brings a wealth of experience to the table. Over the past three years, she has delved into the world of eCommerce, both in the Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) and Direct-to-Business (D2B) realms, leading the online candy shop charge.
🕒 1:00 PM: The Profit Paradigm: Adapting to the new commerce age | Anne Moulet, Woolman
- Speaker: Anne Moulet, Customer Success Lead at Woolman
- Importance of profitability in the economic landscape, highlighting the role of technological advancements and trade secrets that power businesses on Shopify Plus
🕒 1:25 PM: Boosting profitability with AI-driven pricing for Shopify Plus | Tomi Grönfors, Sniffie
- Speaker: Tomi Grönfors, Co-founder & CEO at Sniffie, Sniffie makes product pricing simple and smarter for Shopify merchants
- How to set profitable pricing and discounts with the power of AI in Shopify Plus stores. Learn how to harness your transactional data to gain invaluable demand insights for co-operation between marketing, product and pricing teams.
🕒 1:45 PM: How merchants can be more responsible and profitable by using right payment solution? | Heli Kettunen, Svea
- Svea brings the payment intermediary's perspective to the discussion of ecommerce and profitability and responsibility. What is crucial in 2023, and what do they recommend focusing on? What insights are key when looking ahead to the year 2024?
- Heli Kettunen works as a product manager at Svea Payments with payments in ecommerce as her main responsibility. When it comes to platforms, payment methods or PSP services in general, she is your go-to person. Heli has a background with versatile experience from international sales to operations management. Currently she focuses on developing user friendly payment flows for both Finnish and Nordic Shopify users as well as developing Svea’s service selection to meet the changing environment of the world of payments. Her free time outside of work and family she enjoys spending with books and horses.
🕒 1:55 PM: Leveraging Peer Learning in Ecommerce - Case Digital Commerce Finland | Mirva Sandström, Digital Commerce Finland
coffee and refreshments
🕒 2:25 PM: How merchants can harness Shopify’s innovation to drive revenue | Roman Zenner, Shopify
- Speaker: Roman Zenner - Enterprise Architect at Shopify
- In this talk, Roman Zenner, will share why Shopify's constant innovation makes it the most flexible and scalable commerce platform for merchants to drive revenue and take their business to the next level.
🕒 3:00 PM: How to maximize e-commerce success by intelligent marketing automation | Ellie Abbott, Klaviyo
- Speaker: Ellie is a Strategic Technology Partner Manager at Klaviyo, working in the ecommerce industry for the past 6 years with leading technology solutions across EMEA to power stronger integrated solutions for ecommerce businesses.
- Uncover the integration secrets of Klaviyo with Shopify Plus, focusing on email marketing strategies to boost margins.
🕒 3:20 PM: Increasing Conversation and AOV through Product Discovery | Mairaid Harte & Rasmus Holsti, Klevu
- Speaker: Mairaid is an ecommerce professional with five years of experience, initially starting in a customer success role and later transitioned into partnerships. She is deeply passionate about ecommerce and takes great pride in helping retailers discover the true value of Product Discovery.
- Rasmus is an expert in product discovery with 5 years of experience, starting in ecommerce product discovery in a sales role for the Nordic region and later moved into partnerships for the Nordics. Rasmus has worked in multiple projects and helped ecommerce merchants from different backgrounds optimise their product discovery.
- Klevu’s search & product discovery technology drives traffic, conversion, and loyalty for e-commerce websites while reducing bounce rates.
- Learn how Klevu AI site search increases search-led conversion by up to 52% by always delivering the right search results.
🕒 3:35 PM: How to turn your customer service into a profit center | Neil Forrest, Gorgias
- Speaker: Neil Forrest is a Senior Strategic Partner Manager at Gorgias. Prior to joining, Neil worked with Gorgias in his role as a Digital Consultant for ecommerce agencies to help deliver growth for DTC brands. Having worked across multiple ecommerce platforms, Neil found himself specialising in Shopify Plus and has launched his own ecommerce brand, Tartan Scarf Co to sustainably design and manufacture scarves in the Scottish Highlands, in turn becoming a true evangelist for customer experience.
- The best merchants grow through exceptional customer service. How to increase conversion rates by turning visitors into shoppers and unlock sales from support via live chat, text, and social media.
coffee and refreshments
🕒 4:00 PM: Case Nanso: Loyal customer & segmentation - tools for profitability | Jenni Homer, Nanso
- Speaker: Jenni Homer, Director, Retail at Nanso
- Discover the journey of Nanso in the e-commerce realm and how they utilize Shopify Plus for brand growth.
- Jenni is a seasoned fashion and retail professional with over 20 years in the industry, mainly within the Nordics, Baltics and UK. Throughout her career she had stops at companies like Levi Strauss & Co., Urban Outfitters, ALDO Group, Formark UK and Esprit before joining Nanso Group in April 2018.
🕒 4:20 PM: The state of Subscription Commerce | Ryan Forster, Recharge
- Speaker: Ryan Forster from Recharge. Recharge power the growth of thousands of subscription merchants, as well as their communities
- The state of Subscription Commerce Study - Subscription expert and pioneer Recharge presents their conducted study! Discover how merchants of all sizes and verticals performed in 2022, as well as the tactics they used to create deeper, more valuable customer relationships.
🕒 4:40 PM: Q&A, Closing Remarks
🕒 5:00 PM: Refreshments and Networking, Afterparty hosted by Postnord
- 6th floor / lobby
- Enjoy an evening of drinks and further networking opportunities with fellow Shopify Plus merchants, brand representatives, and technology specialists.
- PostNord is a provider of postal services operating mainly in the Nordic countries, and they will lead the event participants to an after-work gathering and a more relaxed evening. PostNord hosts afterparties where it's possible to engage in discussions with experts from all partners. Meeting rooms have been reserved for us to use, there will be food and drinks, and, of course, networking opportunities within the network.
Unite, Discover and Elevate
Be Part of the Exclusive Shopify Plus Meetup for Advanced Ecommerce Insights
The Shopify Plus meetup is a community-centric event that connects merchants, partners, and aficionados. It's a place for discussing, understanding, and sharing insights about the Shopify Plus ecosystem. Beyond insights, it offers unmatched networking opportunities, fosters collaboration, and promotes a culture of shared ecommerce wisdom, with the end goal of enhancing ecommerce journeys.
We're excited to showcase a remarkable roster of speakers. Representatives from industry giants like Shopify Plus, Woolman, Klevu, Klaviyo, Recharge and more will be presenting, along with in-depth Shopify Plus case studies. These seasoned professionals promise a session rich in expertise and valuable takeaways.
The event caters to current Shopify Plus merchants and those considering the platform. Please note the limited seating; we allow only three attendees per company.
Connect, collab and cheer
Elevate your post-conference experience at the Shopify Meetup afterparty. Take advantage of the opportunity to engage with fellow attendees in a relaxed environment, fostering insightful discussions stemming from the day's sessions.
Join us in an exclusive opportunity for networking, forging collaborations, and cultivating relationships. Engage with industry peers, spark insightful discussions, and explore partnership opportunities. Enjoy complimentary refreshments and connect with key figures in the field. Join us for deliberate networking and intellectual exchange, enhancing your post-conference journey.